16 jan. 2011

Purple can be subtle and sophisticated, or powerful and punchy.


This year I decided to surprize my classmates a little and wore my hijaab totally differently than I usually do, this is the right way of wearing it. Though I dont think there is anything wrong with the way I've worn it before. Well this is probably the most simple way of wearing your hijaab but I think its much prettier if you add accessories and color to it :) I see women wear hijaab when I walk around and on facebook and they're so beautiful, it really brings out the features in their face, gorgeous.

Step 1: Put on the underscarf hijaab, either a purple one or a black one, another color if u have a different color on the hijaab.

Step 2: Put on the longer hijaab on your head so that one side is much longer than the other and then twirl it around, I prefere it tight.

Step 3: Pin it and add jeweleries, a brosch it always pretty to this kind of hijaab. I wore bracelets as well.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar